Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to 99921's message

Warrants are a great bargain today!

I have been accumulating for over 6 months and bought another 16,000 so far today. I believe I'm still on the bid. Don't care if someone wants to buy at a higher price. I already have about 900,000 of them...

Kind of makes me wonder, if I have this many, and Coach probably has a lot 'cause he says he's been buying at $.40...and GWR probably has a couple of million...and my wife has a lot...and my kids...and BigPic...and his kids...and the directors...and their kids and wives...and all U guys and your wives and kids...

Where are they all coming from? Really hope they aren't just naked paper!

Anyways, as written, they are a great bargain...$200 silver is a-comin". Even at 800 T/day, ECU will be rolling in profit long before 2014.

As for why the bankers aren't buying up the price, remember, that before Rothchild goes long, he always spread news/rumours that the war is lost and that he's selling everything. When everyone panics, that's when the banker buys up everything in sight! Only then comes the real news that the war has been won!

Go long, be strong, be right and sit tight.

gildage

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2009