Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to argoz's message

First of all Argoz that is not insider trading information. Maybe you don't get it. My questions to Mr. Butler didn't have anything to do with how big the mother lode is. That is easily stated in the 43/101 reports. Secondly Quetzal if you say it is a rumor that I spoke to Mr. Butler that is outrageous. If you seem so concerned that Mr. Butler or I said anything that wouldn't be public information you should call him yourself. It's a toll free number so that isn't to hard to do is it?

Now concerning my call . I wanted to know what was going on and WHY we haven't had drilling results. He gave me a open and honest answer. Becuase they don't have one. For several months ECU did give us press releases on what was milled, but that isn't in the forecast now because they are in exploration mode. As it has been pointed out to me in the past exploration companies do not have to file quarterly as no capitol is involved.

This is why ECU teamed up with AUM. The 15 million that ECU has gotten up front is for administration costs and to continue the findings of high vein minerals nothing else. If and when,[And I should say when] AUM takes control of the mine they will then bring in the big guns who are into the milling side of the operation. ECU will still be on board but I would assume as a exrenal part of the milling process and more involved in the exploration side of the company.

And I can't see for any purpose that ECU has made a profit. If in fact that was true why on earth would they need more money for administration costs? That would have been factored in any type of profit they made. Unless you are suggesting that it cost the company everything they drilled to process the ore minerals? I have not seen anything that tells me more eqiupment is being bought to upscale the mill either. And everyone gets that information from the company.

So here are the facts. ECU is a exploration company and not a milling operation at this point. The 15 million was to keep ECU afloat while this much needed transaction is made with AUM. Aum will deliver on the milling side .That I have no doubt of. AUM also has the capitol to keep the company afloat during this time .100 million I believe the number was. This does not even put the Sentient group in the picture who have over 300 million to float with if necessary. AUM also has a much more efficient milling crew to oversee the opportunity to make the Veladera property a productive and profitable mill.

And I will stick to my original statements. Mr. Butler is a wonderful person who took the time telling me what needed to be done to get on the right track. Anyone who has been with us for the tenure knows that we have been shorted over and over again. Now that we have the capitol behind AUM and the Sentient group we should soon be able to eat these shorts up for lunch. And I have to say people who enjoy looking for one line to shade doubts on anything are not researching they are desearshing. IS desearching even a word lol.

Bottom line is this. Without the capitol from AUM we probably would have seen more shares put up which would not be any help to the company or shareholders. Yes everyone wants money now but the fact is we finally have it without borrowing it. Once this is passed we should see a lot of action taken by AUM for I am sure they don't want to lose money or have to answer to Sentient group. So it's all good. It's just a matter of time at this point. IS it 2 years? Idon't know? Maybe or maybe it will be sooner than we think. The best thing to point out is we have the goods and the price of metals aren't going down in the near future. So if you are fortunate enough to buy more shares and be happy with a nice retirement good. If not then hold on to what you have because this stock will explode when the mill is fully operational.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message