Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Your to funny Bab. I only did this for clarification purposes. He is actually a very nice person who speaks the truth. If we all took the time to work with them we would not be in the situation we are. I did that for the reasons I stated. If in fact anyone doubts it then feel free to call him. He went out of his way to call me directly and I appreciate it. When I asked him if it was ok to point this out to the board he told me that wasn't a problem.

I suggest anyone who wants to talk to him call him he is a very nice person who wont deny anything to you. And I know he would get a kick out of you Bab cause you always get me going. This was just information I felt everyone needed to know. If you rather I sent personal messages I will gladly do so. But the facts need to be noted for all our sakes.

I didn't do this to stir anything up just wanted the board to know what was going on so we could make rational opinions for all's sake. Bab you really crack me up. Would love to meet you someday. Everyone else included. One final note I don't mind any company telling me they have a G&S strike but if you continually add more to the balance sheets and not to the shareprice what do you have. I would bet one heck of a deficit.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message