Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
AUMN
over 13 years ago
in response to lawnbowler's message

"have been all over Mark Butler this morning on the warrants. Latest message from Mark:-

(lawnbowler), my CFO confirmed the ratio will apply to trade-able warrants. One for twenty with a strike price of $19 and the warrant will have the name Golden Minerals on them."

This is total robbery, isn't it?

I bought 67,000 warrants 2 months ago at CAD 0.51, practically the same price at which the warrants were trading at the moment of yesterday's halt. They were worth CAD 33,500.

In the new construction I will have only 3350 warrants left, that allow me to buy one share of Golden Minerals for CAD 19 in 2014.

I don't believe for a second that those 3350 would be valued at CAD 10 in the market, because all leverage is gone. The price of the warrant is just 5% below that of the share, so who would be interested now to own the warrant?????

Probably the warrant will trade at $2 maximum at today's share price of golden Minerals and my investment is reduced in value from CAD 33,500 to CAD 6,700 in one day.

If correct, this is unacceptable. Someone will be benefitting from this and those are the insiders, who problably sold their freely acquired warrants over the last year, knowing this was coming.

Please tell me, I am making a mistake in my calculations.

Please login to post a reply
DONTCRYFORME
City
Prevessin-Moens
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2008
Social Links