Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to DONTCRYFORME's message

Don't Cry For Yourself;

U haven't made any calculations. That's your problem.

"I don't believe for a second that those 3350 would be valued at CAD 10 in the market, because all leverage is gone."

How can U say that "all leverage is gone"?!

If AUM now has 30Mil shares which control 2Bil POTENTIAL ounces of silver (in the ground), (and maybe 600 mil oz inferred), then each share is worth 67 ounces of silver potential and 20 inferred ounces! (to current 43-101)

At $100 per ounce in 2013, AUM then would control $6,700 in silver potential PER SHARE, and $2000 inferred silver PER SHARE.

Historically, the shares might trade for one tenth of that value, so they could trade between $200 and $670 per share...(at $100 per ounce silver)...when the market turns bullish on metal investment again.

In 2014, or with silver trading at $200 per ounce, U might double that!

Your warrants would be then worth somewhere between $380 and $1300 each.

I don't KNOW that these silver prices are going to happen...by 2014, but they COULD!

There's your leverage. It is currently UNCHANGED, just like everything else in the merger.

It's all about the OUNCES of SILVER that U control.

lp,

gildage

ps (yes I know the numbers are inflated a bit because it's silver equivalent ounces - not pure silver...but U get the picture - could still happen...).

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2009
Social Links