Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Whoa Nellie!....tonight gold up $7.50 to $1380, silver up $.34 to $24.40, $US down .55 to 76.50, $CAN up to 99.50....RELENTLESS stuff. Sinclair just emailed me to say gold was going to $1650 much faster than most expect due to revved up currency devaluation.

Something big is unraveling and G&S are heading towards equilibrium as some serious purging is at hand. I can not find a defined event that occurred tonight but the foreclosure fraud and expectation of big time QE-2 in early Nov. are likely suspects.

AND IT FINALLY HAPPENED TONIGHT....brother in law [who scoffed at my 2001 pleas to all friends and relatives to load up on G&S] called tonight and asked....you'll never guess....he asked if I could LOAN him some gold! What the hell is that?...Loan? I gave him a bullion dealer contact and told him all my bullion was stored outside the country....wasnt really a lie because my fingers were crossed behind my back....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links