Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Hi Pic ,All; Did you see Max Keiser yesterday....he is interviewed by a Muslim woman via broadband,she was in Tehran! Anyway, Max has a new angle,one that i{certainly} didn't consider.I believe he knows what he is talking about,even if he does "ham" it up a bit on some of his shows..

Find the Max Keiser show on 321gold. Also see Richard Russells latest,now on that site.

He was getting quite vociferous during some of the interview. You gotta hear the interview,he is saying people OUTSIDE the US want retribution,they are very angry at the way Wall st. and the FED {and others} have ripped them off etc.. anyway Max called Gold and silver up NOW

Other than that, i noticed the HUI at 533. Is that an alltime high? Crikey. Just looked at a bunch of charts on stockcharts dotcom.Now that is a great site. But,it all seams soo surreal.

Charts for gold, silver ,the hui and others,are showing encredble tenacity and from about august 23 it seems like an escalator has been propelling them. Beautiful 50 day crosses.RSI pulling back.Today Big volumes spell big money arriving, i believe.

Anyway ,it all seems surreal to me ...like silver $24 and this board is so quiet...so to speak.

Thanks to all you steady writers btw .....still looking for that marvellous $24 ecu chart someone "extrapolated" wayback when...

Please login to post a reply
willsilvaa
City
Victoria
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2009
Social Links