Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to willsilvaa's message

Will,

You nailed it when you used the word "surreal" to describe what is going on. The cost of living for Americans is about to begin to double at shorter and shorter intervals. Pic, I tried to get relatives to buy metals years ago and got the usual he is wierd again treatment. The Joe six pack public bought stocks in 1999 and got burned in 2000, and is supersticious that they will buy at the top again because they have bad luck. It is not that they have bad luck, but they are followers and do what the media tells them to do. Gold will be the same and though it is in the media now, all the "respected" analysts say there is 5% more upside tops than the bottom drops out. Once the MSM tells the public that gold will never go down and will continue to rocket, that is the time to get out.

Speaking of getting out, this surge has me contemplating at what prices I will sell my metals. Franklin Sanders used to predict a silver high of $73 per ounce , but upped that about a year ago to $195 per ounce, so I guess I will take some money off the table at those levels, maybe 10% of holdings each. Other than that I will wait and see whan Jim Sinclair recommends selling.

Please login to post a reply
argoz
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2007
Social Links
Private Message