Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to scoutaz_2003's message

You are entitled to your view Scoutaz but not to misrepresent or change the facts which I feel you have done and your conclusion drawn based on this misrepresentation is an insult to everyone on this board.

You are fully aware that nothing more can be done because the people who made certain posts were already warned and anything further has to come from Agoracom control since the system accepted the warnings issued. It was my understanding you were going to communicate with Agoracom management directly which I indicated I had no problen with.

I also made clear that I had no problen with Pics post nor your view of his post but I did ask that everyone exercise a little self discipline on this off-topic stuff. The point I made about some leeway was for all posters of this board who have long standing established reputations and contributions and yes they get some extra slack because they have earned it and this includes you. Now you have twisted this to and I quote "So I surmise that to know the moderators of the board allows one to attack and use profanity".

BTW, I don't think the profanity was directed as an insult at you but to get your attention and I read it numerous times, it's a somewhat common refrain. Would I have done it this way, no I would not, did it earn a warning and reminder of the rules, yes it did. Should this post have been removed?, it could be debated and there may be divergent views as I would expect on a board of intelligent educated people.

As I suggested to you, it's very easy in a forum such as this to misinterpret intent or over read comments so I always try to give the benefit of the doubt unless something is clearly blatant or some deliberate Shithouse attacker. Hopefully we can get back to why we are here, which in my view is to share info on ECU and subjects which can impact our investments.

I hope you remain among us and I have no wish for a big debate nor am I attacking you in anyway. You made a post I felt I had to respond to given your insinuations. I would suggest that both sides have now been expressed and hope that everyone leaves it at that please. You have been and are a valued poster and friend to many on this board Scoutaz and there has been enough of this stuff lately and lots of leeway extended to all who participated even when some wanted posts removed for the frequent off-topic nature and my hope is this brings it to an end.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message