Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

I am on vacation on the West coast this week but I am glad I was able to log in and see this news. It is fantastic timing for ECU to be increasing production and generating significant revenues. It was a brilliant decision last year to acquire that mill and work towards increasing gold output and the flexability to run oxides. The stock went through the consolidation that almost always happens when a new complicated processing plant goes through the learning curve but I think now the company has established that they have a solid game plan.

I have been in 'show me' mode for about half a year waiting to see this kind of improvement. To me the success for ECU comes down to being able to mine ore and turn a profit on a recuring basis. Nothing else will do at this point. If they can continue to do so, then I expect we will hear of a drill program in the future to test the sulphides to depth, and then the stock should take off as specs get interested in the company once again.

I am sure there are still bumps in the road ahead. One good month does not a trend make. A quarter or two of solid operating results and ECU will validate those who hung in there for so long when there was very little to cheer about.

Congrats to Altmann and the management team at ECU for getting to this point in the development of the company.

cheers!

mike

Please login to post a reply
coach247
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/30/2003