Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

Youy great post is duly noted and to be respected. We shall have to let the future decide who is most enlightened at this moment in time. I am not one to rebutt well written opinion and we are both right until proven wrong.

Green jobs czar Van Jones has been exposed for radical progressive communist leftest views and will soon be gone. There are others forthcoming. This is a much larger issue than healthcare.

I am a a moderate conservative Independent....not Republican or Democrat as both parties are controlled by the same elitists. I am a Patriot and Constitutionalist who has closely observed progressive fascist spurts for 40 years. Obama has surrounded himself with leftest radicals so the agenda is rather easy to ascertain. This is not what the mainstream Democratic Party is about.

I do not judge you at all for your thoughts...we are ALL ignorant of what we have not been exposed. Perhaps with ECU at $8.50-$12.50 by 2011 we can meet at an annual shareholder meeting and assess the 2 opposing views.

Thanks again for candid and heartfelt input.....not many forums where one can do so without being attacked.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links