Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

Mrsoul027

I placed a recommendation on your post, but in all fairness to bigpic, I feel it did not expound on what has fully transpired to bring the U.S. to where it is today and where the responsibility lies.

You wrote:

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but have they not been the dominant political force in the US since the 80's??"

You are correct, but this was only one "effect" in a long line of effects, resulting from the "root cause".

Any new government must work with what remains from the previous administration.

The underlying cause was put in effect way before the 80's

How about the seventies when Richard Nixon decided to de-couple gold from the U.S $, giving the government the eventual ability to print money without any basis. This was another "effect", of the root cause. It allowed the U.S. to "fast-track" its eventual demise.

Just another “effect”.

The underlying problem (root cause) within the U.S. financial system, imho, goes back to 1913 when Woodrow Wilson was manipulated by the Federal Reserve, in order to give outside forces, control over the money supply of the U.S.

Money makes the world go round, but the constant reliance, by any entity, on outside forces, eventually destroys the soul of the entity, and each entity, if it is to endure the test of time, needs to control ALL its needs.

America, was the shining light: a new beginning after shedding the control of "A Corrupt Europe".

"History?" is rife with failures of currencies (empires etc.) and where the U.S. is today, was inevitable, once control of the money supply was relinquished.

Their failure would have happened sooner or later, because whenever "outside forces" control the money supply of a nation, or any other essential, the people of that nation will eventually be held hostage to their needs. ( Money, Oil, etc.).

When the overall need for anything becomes so great, and the control is in the hands of others, the ultimate fate is the loss of freedom.

Can the U.S. recover?

Not within its present framework.

Can it change the framework?

Not without internal strife.

Good Luck to all!

Please login to post a reply
cockerel1
City
Sherwood Park
Rank
President
Activity Points