Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to cantjustread's message

First CJR, the important stuff: A very happy Birthday wish to Larry Hoover, someone I respect very highly and that I am lucky enough to call a good friend! Hope you enjoy your day Larry!

Now to discuss your 800 pound guerilla question:

“Holes 181 through 194 are still outstanding, so that’s 13 holes outstanding from our campaign which we stopped about three weeks ago. We’re expecting those holes back or most of those holes back within the next two weeks or so. The 43-101 will be published very shortly after most of those holes are in—not all the holes but some of those holes have been deemed very important."

First, thanks for reposting this paragraph as I think I missed how important it may be. IE:

"some of those holes have been deemed very important."

Now, why would Frank say this? What makes these holes very important? In my opinion, they are important for 1 of 2 reasons: They increase the envelop or they increase the grade...or both. We already know that hole 184 seemed important but he clearly is talking about multiple holes. When you add that sentence to them delaying the RE, you have to think that these holes will be adding something substantial in the # of ounces.

The warrants that do get exercised do not have a hold period at all for the record. However, I would tell you that exercising these warrants is the exact same thing as buying shares at 25 cents. Ask yourself CJR, what would you do if you bought shares at 25 cents? Would you buy them by the half a million to 1 million to turn around and lose money on them? If I exercise my warrants, it will be to put money in the treasury and add to my position because the company still has my trust and support. If I buy those warrants, it is because I plan on making money with them and I cannot do that with a price around 25 cents now can I? This guerilla IMO is not scary at all.

Klondike Mike...how about a little wager? If the price of GNH hits 14 cents, I will never post on this board again...if the price hits 41 cents, you my friend never post here again. What do you say buddy?

Holding with confidence!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined