Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

P.S Bratty Boy ,, I like a good bet ,I will bet you it hits 15 before it ever gets near 31 again , I lose I will not change names and reapear ,you lose you come up to st.georges de beauce and wrassle Billy Beauce for a few rounds,,,, but then again if you lost it is obvious you would just change your name and be back on in 3 minutes ,,,LoL it was a good core sample that last one ,,lets hope for some more realistic LONG 1 plus grams per tonne core results eh,,, cause those are the actual determining factor in the long term SP ,,I wish I had the power to change things by my very very infrequent contributions to this forum ,but I dont , heres one for ya ,,what kind of rock is bowmore drilling in right now ? Volcanic or sedimentary ? After you do your research and lose the bet ,,get back to me and I will set up the wrassling match ,, until then ,, I see your lips moving ,but I dont hear anything comin out .

Please login to post a reply
KlondikeMike
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/06/2012
Social Links
Private Message