Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Sum4All's message

you still do not understand.

again: the 1 in 2000 stat is applicable to all juniors on their first day of incorporation, their first day of existance ....before any drill is set on those relatively unexplored claims which formed part of their incorporation.

it obviously does not apply to companies that have proven a long road toward being a mine to a degree ...either big or small.

when GNH was incorporated and started exploring, over 10 years ago, that was the time that the stat 1 in 2000 had some accuracy for GNH ...in other words over ten years ago GNH had a 1 in 2000 chance of being a mine/ ...today no, they have a much better chance obviously.

about three years ago, when i bought my first million shares of GNH, it had a 1 in 10-20 chance of becoming a mine, in my estimation at that time ...that's why i invested!

today i believe it's a 1 in 1.5 chance ...at the very least.

...with our type of deposit, we could get financing on our own just to buy a mill and start processing rock... it certainly would prove up the resource even more dramatically, whilst producing a revenue for more drilling on the 20 k belt ...and this would relieve the need of dilution. (remeber the trenching and bulk samples @ 3 grams per ton??)

...remember that news release which outlined 90 percent recovery through gravity, just a few weeks ago from the boys at sgs...?? i garentee you: that is the news release which Peter Monk likes the best.

cheers danny

excuse my spelling :)))

Please login to post a reply
yellowknifer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/06/2008