Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to yellowknifer's message

What the ratio is referring to is that, in selecting one thousand bonafied explorers, or 2 k companies if you like, only one will ultimately turn into a mine. It might be GNH and hopefully will be. Now for a few remarks:

"for GNh this stat no longer has meaning... unless you would like to celebrate."

Why? GNH is still a gold company among many. It will either be a successful one among 1 or 2 K or it won't. Either way it still would count as a statistic within the body of all explorers. Celebrate? Don't know what you mean.

"gnh will be a mine ...it's now a matter of when, who, how ect. ect.."

I suspect it has a good chance and with the gold it is showing it's certainly looking very good, but to play devils advocate there is more involved than what's in the ground. But I'm with you in optimism, though I'll always back the phrase never say never.....either way.

"at the very least this 1 in 2000 stat would be currently, (given all of our own stats in assays ect..) 1 in 1.5 ...75% chance for mine !!!"

I can't really track where you draw these numbers from. I'm not sure if odds like GNH having a 1 in 1.5 chance of becoming a mine relates to anything other than a numerical expression for your confidence. Interesting though that you say GNH WILL be a mine yet your number ratio leaves actually a significant enough possibility for failure.

"and as for todays shareprice: it's simple: traders trying to make a quick buck."

I feel there was something of a point today where not a lot of money was to be made given the sp dropped closely back to where it took off from. It also spent a significant enough time being beaten down in this area and managed a slight lift from there at days end. I certainly agree that there was lots of profit taking from the higher numbers but, for me it looked a little suspicious when it was bottoming....but that's just my feeling/opinion.

Bottom line is that I'm pretty excited about GNH like you and I believe that it's going to bring about more excitement for everybody. So I wish the best for all involved.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message