Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Hellooo????
almost 14 years ago
Re: Hellooo????
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
its really hard
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

I for one have drawn on twilights knowledge among other posters including Hoov, Glor, Carry etc.. I am a cautious optimist and don't have the fundamental knowledge that some of our more experienced investors do, therefore I sometimes seek reassurances from some of you.

More recently, in a reply from twilight he disclosed a 200k share stink bid he has for GNH at .20, proving his ultimate goal within this board to drive the SP down for his own personal gains by gently bashing the stock and/or management and their intentions at this point in time.

I am constantly learning and drawing on people to help build my knowledge base and confidence in my investments. I am glad to have held on after yesterdays events and who knows whats to come in the new year but GLTA. Twilight, I'm sure you are thrilled that I've disclosed this information for all to see, but I took your message personally this time. Perhaps I have again "crossed the line".

Regards,

JL

Please login to post a reply
liscomorris
City
Vancouver
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined