Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Been away for a while and wanted to catch up. I'd grown tired of waiting for these assay results and was frustrated because I was under the impression they would be out any day....about a month ago.

I talked to them at different times during the day.

I asked them both how it felt to go from being heroes to zeroes in such a short period of time. They both had their candid responses, and rest assured - they have had their share of disgruntled investors voicing their displeasure with the assay delays and the dissolving share price. So, I got in line and starting my own bitching. :)

From what I gather, the long and short of it is this. The assays are sent to Actlabs and the type of assaying requested by Tilsley requires that anything over some level of PPB gets resubmitted for the whole enchilada of core. I've heard that some sections with VG had no PPB in the section of core assayed, so of course those also get flagged and then resubmitted.

Frank said just last week they received results for hole (I think it was a low 120 something) and 135 in the same report...just to give me an idea of how crazy it is for them.

That isn't the craziest part. When they receive the assays they go to Tilsely's team and then the data is interpreted. I get the impression that Tilsley doesn't care so much about anxious investors as he does about getting quality information out to the investment community. So, you can paint your own picture there. The fact that he has resurrected this property with his theory of the hydraulic fracturing doesn't lend itself to banging at his door every night asking for results, IMO.

Meanwhile, the jr gold market is starting to sizzle and it seems a though there is a different jr explorco going parabolic every week....and GNH'ers sit on their hands waiting for our 'results'. It makes for a sticky situation, especially considering our fall from grace at 99cents just a few short months ago. These guys are aware of it, but they aren't magicians - they are working to build a precious metals deposit.

The fact of the matter is that progress is ongoing at the site on several fronts and while nobody knows for sure what is in the ground on these claims, Candido, Drouin, Glass, Zurowksi, Stocks, Tilsley,Dany and obviously many others are working tirelessly and excitedly to show what they believe is there.

I was bitching about this lack of focus and direction which leads to comments and suggestions by us investors giving our 2 cents, which is probably the last thing these people need (although they are always very gracious in listening, I must say). Part of that issue is that want to be clear in stating their goals and not overpromise anything. 'Not good enough', I say....giving my 2 cents. ;)

You have a very astute geological team, and you have a very aggressive management team. Makes for some frustrated investors, who are waiting for the show to begin. The good news is that the drill is turning as fast as it can (one hole on Lavals is done already), bulk samples are already coming back, they have released news about Lavals having a strong geochem (this is significant in several ways) and gold is over $1400 an ounce. If you didn't sell at 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40 or 30's you could make a strong case that it doesn't make sense to sell now.

Frank certainly seems convinced that this is going to work, but it's going to take time. I don't think there has been any real insider selling other than those expiring options a few months ago. Frank has been involved in GNH for 11 years and he's not about take his foot off the gas now.

I've got my eye and my money on other plays, but I don't have anywhere close the understanding and comfort level in management and property that I do with GNH. It's about what's in the ground, for me. Based on sheer size potential, I've seen nothing like it other than some deposits in some crazy areas where you'd need to pack a military or a diplomat, just to get on the ground.

Just my 2 cents.

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009