Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

I liked what you had to say. I am not sure how many of you have built a company,mined for gold or even have kids, but the pay comes from hard work and patience.

These guys are working HARD to BUILD a precious metals deposit. This, at least to my knowledge has never happened "overnight".

As you said, "The FACT is that nobody knows what in the ground, but Frank C has clearly put together an astute and aggressive team. This first and foremost is the number one thing any business owner can do in order to properly ensure that all angles are covered, so he can do what he needs to do and not spend his nights lying in bed wondering if "Joe Smith" is covering all of his bases.

Frank Candido is 100 percent on top of this and his background speaks for itself.

The "get rich quick" guys just need to relax and let these guys do their jobs and Golden Hope will reward those who wait.

I currently hold quite a large amt of shares (large in my opinion) and am considering picking up a few more from those who jiust want GNH to "show them the money"

So go ahead and keep selling, as for me, I will keep buying.

Just my 2 cents

Please login to post a reply
shifty0994
City
St. louis
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010