Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to money75's message

I seriously do not think that there will be ANY bulk sample assays coming out until ALL the samples are back again. Just think about the consequences of releasing those in batches. If you release some results and they are in the top percentile of results like, say, 5 to 10 grams per ton and then you come out later with the rest of the results that are only 1 to 2 grams per ton and the average is only about 2 1/2 grams per ton, think how the market would punish you after releasing the higher assayed bulk samples first. And, again, think how the market, not to mention you and I, would feel if they released the lower set of samples that only sampled around 1.5 to 2 grams per ton where our share price is now? I think that would tank the share price even further!

Both of these scenarios are lose/lose scenarios. You lose no matter what you do unless the samples come back very close to the same across the whole lot of them, and that is kind of unlikely after I looked at the variation of numbers from the last bulk sampling. There were some double digit grams per ton and some points of a percentage/something grams per ton samples along there, remember? Kind of like .4 grams per ton etc. It's called, the NUGGET EFFECT and that is what we are trying to prove is viable to mine via tonnage with enough gold in it to make several million ounces of gold, and maybe even more like 6 to 10, with enough time to drill and continued success in finding "mineralization". So, in my opinion, let's leave the bulk samples out of the equation until they are all in and tallied. Then we can get a clear concise picture of our bulk samples.

FWIW

Just Dreamin'

Please login to post a reply
Golden Hopes&Dreams
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2010