Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
end of day L2
about 14 years ago
in response to twilight's message

Well, twilight, you seem to fit my stereotypical view as being the board's curmudgeon, and I thank you for that. I always want to have my own thoughts and assumptions tested, as the same evidence can produce very different conclusions in other minds. That said, I think you are being overly twilightish at the moment. ;-)

Just ten days ago, we were all thrilled to achieve the 0.70 price point, on the way up. It's hard to say just what the market was expecting by way of news, but I know that I, personally, was not disappointed. But perhaps that's because my understanding of the prospectivity of Bellechasse, and my faith in that understanding, is not based on a cursory reading of a few paragraphs in a news release.

I differ from you in your view of the market. The market is simply the market. If the market was always right, then there would not be any opportunity coming to those astute enough to see value not reflected in a particular share price. If the market was always right, then momentum trading would not, could not, be a profitable trading strategy.

I bought 150k shares today.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined