Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to twilight's message

I am another lurker on this board and find the action today a bit but only a bit disturbing and very interesting. Unless this is a magnificently organized scam, a possiblility I consider very remote, then I believe that this may be a wonderfully organized head-fake. I could speculate on a number of possibilities but given the vast potential of this find and this company as well as their need for another healthy round of funding I can imagine a few interesting behind the scenes scenarios. Perhaps this is an organized effort to rip off the small retail customer by greedy companies, not including GHV, to acquire less expensive shares before the flower blooms. Perhaps other scenarios I don't want to discuss connected with the next round of financing. The ultimate story will be the ultimate story and this chapter will likely never be revealed. I certainly don't want to speculate and spread rumors.

Please login to post a reply
futuresque
City
Boulder, Colorado
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/26/2010
Social Links