Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to d0gb3rt's message

"6.88 million is alot of shares in one day,,, anyone else wondering if someone isn't taking advantage of things to gain a more significant stake??

maybe it's just my "spidey" sense tingling from the SPQ let down, but I'm feeling like a poker player who is looking for the bully who will suddenly show up and steal the blinds just because he can...."

Exactly! Anyone who thinks a find of this perceived size is going to be left to a bunch of retail to make gobs of money is insane. As soon a Jit. and Anon. show there faces...or should I say hide their faces, their is cause for concern. This has nothing to do with the "market" as some say... it has everything to do with those who take advantage of a situation and use the rules they made to create sheep. Rules are what those in power use to control their position and everyone else marches to it. If one stands back and looks at the rules for following TA they're hilarious. Does it work? Yes it does but only because they've been trained to think so. Looking at it from the outside they are based on little in the way of logical or intelligent thinking....they're base on fear and greed and of course emotion.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message