Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message
***I honestly can't believe any businessman would throw away the possibility of collecting their 100 million from this loan, plus interest just to bankrupt the company now and force them to sell everything they have (maybe 25 million???) when if they wait say 1.5 to 2 years they get all of there money back. I'm sure they are analyzing these possibilities as we speak. For an extra 75 million, I'd wait.....wouldn't you?
EZ

EZ, why is it always assumed that the noteholders cant force a reorganization, take over the entire company (with the arbitration case asset) and wipe out shareholders?

it seems to me that the bondholders could actually do very well by forcing the issue. the arb case IS kry's asset. so if they push BK and kry cant finance the note elsewhere why cant the noteholders just take the case for themselves (or even sell the co to an interested party)?

every time the noteholders are brought up it is stated that kry going BK would automatically nullify arbitration....i dont think this is the case.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message