Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

CJR, with this gold story are you suggesting a different gold company to invest in, or are you suggesting somehow that KRY will benefit from the fact that the Chinese, and anyone else with money to spend, wants to buy gold?

Fung mislead many last summer with his China connection. He failed big time and many investors went further underwater. I was in deep enough so I didn't buy his, "the chinese have sought assurances" line.

Now he wants a reverse split to stay on Amex. And he wants to keep the same do nothing board and he wants to compensate them even more.....for having done nothing.

He hasn't explained why I should be happy to see my 300k shares drop down to 30K.

He hasn't explained anything. He doesn't communicate with the retail shareholder because he doesn't care about us. Period.

I'm just waiting around to see who chokes first: Chavez on a chicken bone or Fung on his lies.

Every investor of KRY and everyone on this board is an adult who went into this knowing it was a risk. But the way we've been treated by Fung is just disrespectful and disgusting.

Cividale

Please login to post a reply
Cividale
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2010
Social Links