Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

"As I've stated before, the only control any of us have over this investment is, to buy or to sell.....that's it, there ain't no more. Don't even consider anything I say as guidance. These are just my feelings on the situation, which I try to temper with common sense and logic. While the other group seem to have the Elvis affliction. LOL"

"My decisions are based on what I know and what I've logically rationalized, from what I know. This knowledge has convinced me to buy in excess of 120,000 additional shares and I'm not the least bit concerned about the extra exposure. I wish more people had the ability to have a more positive outlook on our investment, because it's not hard to tell, some shareholders are in terrible anguish, over this investment. When I am being optimistic about our investment, it's in the hope that it will rub off and give some of these people the self assurance to believe in their investment and replace their doubt and anguish, with confidence. I bet there's a good number of shareholders on this board who's nerves are completely shot and who probably get very little sleep at night. That's a terrible way to live. If you want to believe I'm a pumper, that's fine, I can't change what you think. But realistically, I can't move the price and I'm not on commission, so what's the point."

EZ, please. Your not a pumper? There goes this thousands upon thousands of share purchase crap again.

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message