Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
sorry
about 14 years ago
in response to Empty pockets's message

Good idea. I know every time I listen to it I feel good about where we're headed but then again that is what an AGM is supposed to do.

We get so caught up with small parts we forget the big picture. I'm sure Kry management must go nuts with all our emails and calls but I guess that's why RM gets the bug bucks.

On occasion I try to look at it from their side. Maybe this conversation took place in May!!!!

RM: Bob I'm getting sick of answering share holder emails about when will they get some news. They say soon isn't good enough and they want a time frame.

RF: Richard they deal is almost completed, all we need is another couple weeks for things to be put on paper. I tell you what we can do, lets announce we have a primary agreement when we are about a week away from completion.

RM:Good idea BOB but can we give a time frame with actual dates.

RF: Sure we can. How long can it take to translate a 1500 page deal into Mandarin, a couple weeks at most. Wish I spoke Mandarin, it would make this a lot easier because they all have a funny English accent.

RM: When do you think everything will be done?

RF: By the middle of July. Lets use the end on July to be safe, I would hate to miss another deadline.

July 29th RM talks to RF again.

RM: Bob we are almost at the deadline and I'm getting bombarded with emails from shareholders asking if we will get this done on time. what should I tell them.

RF: Make something up, I don't know. How were we supposed to know every regulatory body we need approval from is on holidays in July. Christ doesn't anyone work anymore. I'm 70 and still work 60 hours a week. How hard can it be to pick up a seal and stamp stuff?

RM: Listen BOB, I know you have been under a lot of stress with this deal but you better be careful. You always portray this cool calm guy in public but I can see the veins on your head sticking out. Don't worry, I deal with it. I'll just give them another date.

RF: Another date, are FKING crazy!!! We should have never given one in the first place. It will get done when it gets done. Don't talk to me about dates! The only date I will give you is Tuesday August 3rd. That is when I'm going down to the Canadian Securities Authority to see if anyone has a FKING stamp!

RM: You got it boss!

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links