Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to swinter's message

I don't know how Teck or for that matter any commodities based company could go to their board of directors the last 3-4 years and propose to buy SC for X amount of money and then spend 3 Billion to build the mine they would have been thrown out of the board room and told never to return especially for Teck who also had FH on their books to pay off. These  companies knew well before us or the market that the commodities were softening coal,copper and zinc where on a down trend and that was not in our favour. Now Teck is totally derisking SC so they can go to their board with all the questions answered about the viability of SC or they may wish to show to a partner of their choice what SC has. Remember Teck is a top tier miner doing all their DD in moving this project forward not Cuu a exploration company,Tecks clout and and knowledge in the mining space carries alot respect. SC will get done and done right. Many may disagree with me so feel free to use the new ignore function.

Please login to post a reply
Reno68
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2016
Social Links
Private Message