Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to call me al's message

I think over time things have become much more clear.  Copper has rebounded nicely over the last few months, and most reasonable copper juniors have enjoyed a nice rise over that time, and over the past year with several other commodities showing signs of life again.

Unfortunately, Copper Fox has been an outilier in this category.  Although, I really don't think we're going to see the stock go below 11 or 12 cents (unless there's further dilution), the stocks also not going to go up significantly until management gets their act together and delivers on promises and timelines.  We need to see an updated optimization study - that's not heavily handicapped - and upated RE before any serious money is going to be invested in this project.  This is a real shame, as there are so many other positives, but I know I'm not alone in feeling this is the single worst investment I've ever made (so far).  I think I've been heavily invested in this company for 7 years now - I've lost track of time.  I'm prepared to wait for the promised updates in 2017, but if nothing big happens soon, I'm moving on.

I agree with you about AZ and CXM too.  The focus needs to be on Schaft Creek.  That's the only serious project we've had, and all of Elmer's promoting about the other sites isn't going to make me feel otherwise.  Show me the money!

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message