Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to NotSoQuick's message

The market conditions over the last seven years have not been rosy for commodities. The main issue I have with Elmer and the management is the lack of transparency as well as the failure to meet stated objectives and timelines. I think it is very unfair to miss deadlines and no apology or explanation to shareholders. All we have in this life is our word and if you don't do as you say then in the future much of what you say it's difficult to trust and lacks the power that it once had. Elmer and the rest of the management has had ample opportunity to explain delays to shareholders as well as the lack of advancement of this project and has done swret FA in that department.  Their communication with shareholders is nothing short of abysmal. The dramatic change from the PFS to the BFS didn't win any points with me either.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message