Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to NotSoQuick's message

However, I feel that much of the frustration vented at Elmer is really a frustration of the market.  There is nothing Elmer can do about low copper prices which is slowing down spending for pretty ALL mining companies. 

As many people said back then, including Webgogs (I wish him well), I am almost certain Elmer had an opportunity to sell the whole project in 2011 during the escalade to 2.75$ while we were still holding all cards and 100% of the project. At the time, many were high fiving about a 12 bucks buyout and would have felt betrayed by a buyout of less than 5 bucks (see the two buyout polls at SH). I remember mentioning something like 3.35$ and was the second lowest bid and categorized a ''basher'' by many (still today ..) I believed and still believe it is far from impossible that he was offered 3 bucks (ish)for the whole package but declined the offer.  But it is reasonable to think he at least got a great and serious outside interest.. how otherwise justify the institutions like Stifel driving the price that far north. In my opinion, Elmer is far from a mastermind and astute negotiator.

Then followed our long and still lasting descent to the jaws of hell and beyond...

I dont have proofs but perhaps when its all gone we might learn the truth.

glta

Please login to post a reply
simc1
City
Quebec City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2011