Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Linsickel's message

Everybody isn't getting my point. Where is this negativity and bashing?

When referring to income - I am talking sources of funds for operations - of course not earnings. I could have worded it better I suppose. I thought everyone would get it though - we are not earning?

I am NOT saying we are going to need to dilute. We have 4 million in cash, and a very undervalued 25% JV in SC with Teck.

After removing costs for a year of operations, salaries, SB and a PEA for VD we are left with roughly $2.25 million - is that in dispute? I think that is pretty close to everyone else's numbers including yours? We are good for at least a year, and possibly much longer - depending on where/how/when the extra 2.25 mil is used. Where is this negative spin?

I understand that DF and NF are subsidiaries of CF, and that all expenses are being paid and expensed against DF as per Prospekt. The tax refund would be in the CF account would it not - it was generated from exploration activities at SC? 3.5 mil in CF account and .5 in DF currently? CF will be transferring over the next year about 1.25 mil to DF for the PEA and operations costs leaving roughly 2.25 mil of unallocated cash in the CF account. Is this in dispute?

Why is talking about what could be done with this remaining cash considered negative?

Do we have any upcoming sources of operating funds (NOT income)? Possibly some if the tax refund is successfully appealed (~ 1 million more, less legal fees). Outside of that, I think we have no more cash coming in. Please correct if I'm wrong. Excluding a sale of SC or VD of course - either would change everything.

For the record, I think the 750k PEA on VD is money well spent. I am trying to confirm we have water rights (unsuccessfully so far), but that is my main concern with the VD project. Not bashing, wanting an answer that all of us should want to know? Hopefully an answer comes soon. Without the PEA, VD isn't saleable, but if only 750k can get us there - lets go! There is an end goal we can achieve with existing funds. No bash.

Back to our unallocated cash and the Eaglehead project. Prospekt stated that 2015 program would likely include core re-logging and there are clear benefits to that program. I don't imagine that the re-log program would cost a lot (but don't know), and it has an end goal that we can achieve that doesn't require further funding. Maybe someone has an idea of what the re-log program could cost? No bash. Seems like a sensible spend.

If drilling at Eaglehead is in the cards, our cash won't get us far. If that is in the plan, spin it off before transferring our unallocated cash to NF? Is this negative or prudent? Outside of the re-log program, can new exploration with remaining funds significantly change Eaglehead? Is this negative to discuss?

Would that money staying in the CF coffers help maintain SP and strengthen our negotiating position with Teck or other suitors when selling our SC share or VD? If we have cash there is no apparent time pressure. If cash is low do we appear to have a weaker position?

My question is where will our unallocated cash benefit us most?

Why is this such a taboo topic?

What do you think?

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined