Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to deeppocket83's message

Just make sure you let Elmer know you will be placing the answer on the board.

==============

Someone else asked the question for me. I don't think that was mentioned specifically, but the question was directly regarding call the office posts of "water is not an issue for us" and do we have actual water rights or just assume we will get them easily.

Why would it matter if the response is posted? Truth is truth? Are you implying that he may answer differently if he knew it was to be posted? That is concerning if that's the case...

Thats the whole point about getting it in writing, its there in black and white and not open to interpretation or subject to later revisions such as "that's not what I meant" or "I didn't say that".

Of course that is all pending getting a frank an honest answer. The question may be avoided or answered ambigously too?

We will see what answer we get I guess. Feel free to call him and warn him the response will be posted if it makes you feel better.

I just want a clear yes/no answer.

I see no reason for him to not answer such a basic question in a clear way.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links