Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to mocagaro's message

Re: News releases from this company do not hold much water with me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

What do you mean with that comment? Show me a news release that wasn't factual. We may not have liked the news release but to say that it doesn't hold water means that it isn't to be believed. Be careful in that claim.

Re: Show me the proof that the million dollar plus study fee was actually paid by CF or Teck.

Also, how do you expect this board to show "proof" that it paid the costs? We don't work for the company so I can't show you a cancelled cheque.

Re: I'm tired of forever waiting for the next event, that simply come and go, and never seem to add any value...

How can you be that tired when today is the first time you have ever posted? I have been waiting about 2 years, but if you want to talk about being tired of waiting talk to Golfyeti or others that have around for 4 years or more.

Please login to post a reply
NotSoQuick
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message