Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CanadaGrant's message

CanadaGrant or anyone else on agroacom I was not pointing it at any of you guys because you guys really do back it up and your complaints are very very valid. I'm underwater as much as some of you but I still can't sell because TECK hasn't left the building yet, after waiting for 2 1/2 years what's another half year more to me? it would kill me more selling and seeing something happen a few months down the road than anything. Which I think most of us are in that same mentality now.

I'm already mentally expecting this stock to wallow in the low 30's in december before we even hear of anything and there's not much we can do about this if something even as small as a 10k trade can knock this down 2-3 cents easily.

I was just mainly looking at stockhouse and incredulous on how crazy it was over there, there was like a post even hour and just insults hurling at each other with people barely talking about the stock. If any of that happened here they would have been long gone, which was why I like the posts here many of you put up.

Please login to post a reply
Azreal911
City
Toronto
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/12/2012
Social Links