Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CanadaGrant's message

CUU would never pay BC Hydro over a million dollars to do a study on how much power they might, or might not want to sell us unless they were doing it for someone else. We have been asking for a news release but not this pimple...

I can spin this to a positive for six bucks and a case of beer but my question now is, why would anyone put out a news release for this drivel?

Hold on. The FS already allocates 200 million to "BC Hydro tariff". A million dollar study is nothing. Plus we get 4 X from Teck for it.

The more I think about it the more I see this NR as potentially a lot more than it appears.

I think I may be right in highlighting those curious two words "and up".

What if......what if there is talk about a larger mine and there needs to be a study done to see if they can get more juice to the site.

Hey, we all know they have only touched the tip of the iceberg in terms of mineralization. That puts a lot of pressure on building the biggest mine possible, and preferably from the get go like Elmer once alluded. This unleases huge economies of scale, especially where grades get better with depth like we've seen.

It an easy and inexpensive upgrade to 180-190K TPD milling. Add that massive increase in volume with improved metal recovery rates and I think the NPV economics go amazingly higher. But for many reasons including 43-101 rules, the company can't publically comment about these kind of "mega-mine what if's". You still have to study it, plan for it, quietly though.

With the help of the Titan imagery and the Mira report, I hope that's the case that Elmer is making to suitors.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message