Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Dogger 12's message

From my understanding it would work something like this:

Assumptions (Note - I'm not saying we'll get this but it makes the numbers easier):

You have 100,000 shares (Let's say we're $1, current value of $100,000)
400,000,000 outsanding shares
TCK.B shares are worth $40 per share
TCK buys us out at 2B

Result:

You would recieve 12,500 TCK.B shares valued at $500,000 (All shares)
Or we would get some sort of Cash + TCK.B shares combination such as 7,500 TCK.B shares valued at $300,000 and $2 cash per share (which would be $200,00 in our case). Or any variation depending on the split.

In addition we would recieve CUU2 shares (shell company retaining Arizona lands and possibly some BC lands as well as any retained cash.) Most likely we would recieve these shares at a 1:10 because the structure would be terrible otherwise - so we would also recieve 10,000 shares in CUU2 and CUU2 would have a market cap of 40M.

Likely CUU2 will retain some capital as well, say 100M which would change the above to an overall value of $4.75 total (So 11, 875 TCK.B shares or any combination with cash). However, the CUU2 shares would have a market cap of 40M and 100M in cash, which would quickly be traded up to at least cash value and probably some premium for whatever people thought Arizona was worth (which isn't much, but could be more if we still retain some Vancouver land that isn't sold).

Is this a correct understanding? Or can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message