Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
PP
over 11 years ago
Re: PP
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to Kits09's message

I've been pondering on that as well, only conclusion I could come to is that DM is not privy to all current negotiations, perhaps one of the more legally minded Board members could chime in here, we discussed a similar hypothesis a while back.

IMO there is something going on e.g. the PP to cover EA costs, perhaps this was one of on the prerequisities agreed to during negotiations between CUU and Teck. EE stepped up to the mark as usual. The options extension (post-TSX Venture Exchange approval) is also a sign IMO that there is a longer time line in plan here, and subsequent ongoing relationship, between CUU and Teck.

All IMHO of course, I'm just sitting, watching and hopefully learning as I go how these types of plays work. All great experience for future investment picks.

Cheers

Max

Edit - looks like I'm too slow off the mark tonight, good to see other like-minded forum members posting similar thoughts :)

Please login to post a reply
maxwelg2
City
St. John's
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2011
Social Links