Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

One on the things I normally do when playing any junior is taking money off the table when Ive made a profit. I was hands down lucky enough to buy at .08 and get some of my shares out at $2.69 to cover. Im not asking anyone to believe me.....I just said I couldnt say no to taking some profit. CUU is the best stock Ive ever hit.

I didnt think a downturn was coming....I had just made such a return that I said I need to sell enough to cover my investment and then basically my remaining shares hadnt cost me anything.

I still think a $5 buyout is coming....but again...I THINK. I do believe CUU is the safest investment on the venture....but please remember that there are NO GAURANTEES in the stock market. At $2.69 I just said man...do it...if you miss out on a bit of cash you miss out....but otherwise...by doing this youre making your investment a fail safe.

I really have no proof....I dont believe I ever posted on Stockhouse that I was selling but if someone wants to take the time to check feel free. Mind you Im not asking anyone to believe me either....its really quite inconsequential to me.

However I will say that a lot of people in on this play are all in. I never go all in on any stock. While I feel its a safe bet here.....stock market horror stories are created off scenarios like this....this is a fact. People go all in...things dont go as planned...they lose a ton of cash etc. In retrospect I could have put a lot more money into CUU and thats where Im really kicking my ass.

Point being anyone who bought at a buck.....would have made a smart move taking some initial investment off the table. The way to play juniors is to get your investment back quick and let the remaining shares make you some profit....that way youve always got cash and youve still got a chance at increasing profit. Anyone who had the fortune of getting in cheaper....well....would have had your cash and still had some shares.

Is anyone going to take all their CUU buyout and go all in again on any other stock?

I cant prove it....but I also dont really care if Im believed. Its just the way it panned out. I didnt think a down turn was coming last April, but I also didnt believe the stock was going to go much higher than $3-3.50. Common sense told me $2.69 was amazing any way I cut the cake....so take the cash when its there. I bet theres a few people wishing they had done this now.

Just one of my things man....I like to cover my inital investment for risk aversion. The juniors are volatile and generally bear quite a bit of forward looking risk....you take profit when youre in a position to...if you let it ride...you take your chances.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links