Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to generaledger's message

Okay dont let me off lightly,

I did talk to Mike for about 5 minutes but the fact of the matter with CUU and me is that Im in 'fire and forget' mode.

I believe so strongly in this company that Im just waiting for my payout and not too worried about the ride in the meantime. That being said I will still be adding at these levels.

Please remember too that Ive already rode this from .08 and sold enough to get my initial investment back many times over at $2.69. Unlike a lot of posters on this board Im in the black and have already taken an excellent profit off my holdings here. I guess this contributes to my lackadaisical attitude, and the fact that waiting doesnt bother me. As far as people feeling let down...well thats fair....but again....delays happen.....if the FS came out on time...we still had to do another RE. In which case you either take a lessened buyout....or you wait until the RE is done. The delay was in the cards months ago...and Im going to say it again...I would not be surprised if there is another such delay.

The main point I was trying to make in my last post (sorry for the BXX hype but I cant help myself) is that the two companies with the biggest targets were both run by the same president and is just another way I see how excellent our management is.

I did talk with Mike for about 5 minutes but mostly just shot the breeze with him....although I did ask about what happened with Tetra Tech and he simply explained to me that sometimes the timelines dont jive between what tetra Tech tells them and what their news releases say. I think this is a fair statement. I dont believe for a second Tetra Tech would allow CUU to blame them if they hadnt dropped the ball in the first place.

Ive also got a feeling half the reasons BXX is having slow progress is due to constant delays in CUU....regardless the only two booths that utterly stood out in my eyes were both run by the captain of the ship here, and a few others had potential but honestly not much there.

I didnt go down to the show to grill CUU about whats going on because frankly, I can be patient and wait....long ago my eyes had already started drifting to other companies to invest in because Im still up on my investment and was looking to diversify. CUU will be finished when its finished.....big project...lots of numbers...lots to go over to ensure its 100% correct.

Gimme flak for saying it....but I CAN see another delay coming down the pipe.

Just my .02,

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011