Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RogueWolf's message

Sorry Rogue. Not letting you off lightly on this one. For all the posting you do on this board and no substantive information gathered at the Calgary show you attended????

Firstly, take BXX discussions/promotion off this board to the Off Topic section.

Secondly, it appears that you didn't meet with management and ask some of the hard questions we have all been looking for the answers to, even it it was just to get your take on the replies they have been giving to others.

The Black -out? Is it over? When will the options be available so we can get some cash in and tick that one off. If there is still a black-out - why? The whole silver question. Why no 2012 drill program yet? Why not use social media more to keep us little guys informed? Why did we miss the BFS March timeline so badly? Sorry Foxy (and others) - anyone who has run a Company would have known long before the news release about the missed timeline and I just can't give management a pass on this one. Haven't members of the board been asking management this question just about every week since December? Wouldn't you be all over this on a weekly basis, knowing how important it is? I look at what people do and compare it to what they say. The track record has no been good. Why was the press release screwed up? What was the clerical error? Wouldn't you micro-manage that news release, knowing how important it was, rather than embarrass our Company and expose us to Regulator knuckle-wrapping? And no real imely apology to the shareholders.

There are lots of questions that needed to be put to management if we want to continue to speculate about what or what not is going to happen to the share price in the short term. So why don't you just drop the .5 cent reference?

For those of you who are relatively new, I've been in since March 2010 and bought more this week, despite all the nonsense. But I haven't been selling to trade. This is a great stock and the return will be handsome. I just wish management would treat the Company and us shareholders as if it wasn't insider-controlled.

Please login to post a reply
generaledger
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message