Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to generaledger's message

General Ledger, I completely support your comments. I am a huge supporter of the company and my past postings have indicated my cheerleading as nothing short of unwaivering. That said, I was flummoxed by the most recent news report and the way it was sent out. It made me feel as if the company wasn't on top of things with TT, got caught with our pants down, and then scrambled to put a news release out. Sorry folks but it came across as bush league.

I sent and open letter message to Jason via this board and have not heard back.

I do plan on calling the company every two weeks to ask what the activities are, when did they hear from Jim Gray last, how is he reporting back, how can they be sure everything is on task, etc. Once bitten twice shy.

If you are one of the non-insider little guy shareholders, I suggest you do the same thing. Call the company bi-weekly and ask the tough questions. We don't have control that is for sure. However, the recent stock price suggests that they need us as much we need them.

As I mentioned in my message to Jason, I would prefer the company be proactive and publish a bi-weekly update. Staying on top of things is required at this time. We can help with that.

Please login to post a reply
stockfriend
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links