Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

I for one wouldnt mind seeing it go below .80 but only because Im looking to buy more, and Im very confident in a $5 buyout.

I know a lot of people who were buying in the $1.70's all the way up towards $2.75...and they are not pleased whatsoever right now and I cant blame them. This is a beautiful chance for anyone in this boat to average down....if you want to get some money out quicker you can be more profitable at a cheaper price.

A correction is probably in the cards soon, which could hurt us bad...the juniors are already sinking, and anyone deciding to sell into it will only add to the momentum. Anyone with cash on the sidelines is in for a treat though if they believe in the endgame....in fact a year ago Ill bet a lot of people on this board wished they had the chance to accumulate sub $1. I knew a few people who did.

Heres your chance.

The VIX is quite low and has been for a while now...and theres the old saying "when the VIX is low its time to go....when the VIX is high its time to buy"

The macro picture has some events unfolding which could cause the VIX to spike.

For those who are all in and holding.....well.....not to be a fearmonger but it could get rocky here in the next month. Hold tight and take comfort that youre holding on to whats probably the most riskless company on the venture in my eyes. Its only a realized loss if you sell....and I for one am confident that someday (probably the fall) we're all going to get a big reward for our patience.

For those with cash....well..... its could be a bonanza fellas.

Regardless of whichever boat youre currently in the endgame is still the same.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links