Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cbew's message

cbew, I wouldn't rule out CUU drifting below 80 cents. I certainly hope it doesn't but it may. If the macro picture turns ugly then we could get hit like other resource stocks. The markets are due for a pullback/correction.

However, falling under $1, or even 80 cents, only presents further temporary psychological discomfort for those already underwater and a buying opportunity for those with cash on hand.

Yet I can't emphasize enough that there were a number of people on these boards who were extremely confident last April that we had seen the last of Foxy under $2.00. But look at us now.

The story is still promising even though the goal posts have been moved several times. I'm still holding on to my shares for dear life with both hands. I firmly believe a buyout is comng, either from Teck or another major, but who knows how long and how far we might fall in the meantime.

GLTA.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links