Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I'm not sure what you're having trouble grasping BidDaddy?

You believe that we can't be bought out for a premium of the currenent SP in the triple digit %'s? That's no problem - because we've seen the SP pop (as much as 50% in 2 days) several times throughout the past year or two. Some of that wasn't even "on news". With news for a positive BFS, TECK's backin desision, or a new reRE - all of those are catalysts with the potential to send our SP up. From there, when we consolidate it's possible that we see "X% premium on Y-Day moving average". This seems likely to me, as ignorant investors will be soothed (such as TECK shareholders that don't understand the buyout) because it's not a 500% premium, but only say a 50% one - even thought the final price would have been the same.

However, it's possible that they just buy us out completely and there is no "chance to get in". The reason this is possible is because TECK would more likely try to avoid a bidding war. If I was running the company, I'd rather pay less for the same resource, than pay more to appease uninformed investors.

If I'm missing the point you're trying to get at, please let me know.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message