Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to generaledger's message

generaledger,

imo, and I'm no attourney, the Liard interests don't stop Teck from earning 40%. If Teck elects 40% (and this is so unlikely due to the huge value of grabbing 75%) Teck only needs to spend 200% of expenditures and they do in fact get 40% of Schaft Creek, which also represents 50% JV voting rights upon completion of their expeditures. It would not take that long to spend 150 million and then Teck controls as operator.

On another note brought up today, while Teck earns it's option I don't beleive we would be at liberty to be spending their money on drilling. It has to go towards building the mine. Teck wouldn't stand by as we spend a 100 million of their allocation on drilling up the district like swiss cheese.

Poll: All I'll say is there had better be a halt. If the BFS is as little as only 20% better I'll be all over managment if no halt was ordered. I mean geez, was does it take to get a halt? We've had some NRs that massively grew our deposit and we got no halts.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links