Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

A few days ago I had an unsolicited message to call CLL. Called them back & it seems management was trying to drum up support for a shareholder vote in the upcoming meeting. First 2 items fairly straight forward, eg support for board of directors & use of accounting firm. They were more interested in the third item which includes the creation of special share classes. When I balked at that & asked why they were needed they insisted that it was the only way they could retain employees. Apparently these employees have been trained by CLL for 2 years, & am I willing to risk these employees leaveing etc etc. I suggested warrants, options or more cash but apparently these alternatives are inadquate. Suffice it to say I found the conversation extremely strange.

Anybody else with a similar experience?

Can anybody shed any light on the special share classes? My present inclination is to vote "no" on item 3 unless somebody comes up with a good reason to vote yes.

Could it be the possibility of these special shares which are causing the stock price to tank?

Please login to post a reply
because
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/05/2011
Social Links
Private Message