Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to spiderman8's message

Yes Spidey I like your posts and Jurek's because they raise/answer unbiased questions (you guys seem objective without chips on your shoulders), except I don't understand your comment about "... they should be raking it in ..." because I agree but how do you know they're not bringing home the bacon in Q3? I agree they should be and will be disappointed if they don't.

I give our management team credit for keeping the wheel turning. Take out loans, grow the business ... eventually the balance sheet will turn positive. It would be interesting to listen in to discussions about the 5 year plan, the model of how with a certain amount of revenue, how much additional funding will be required to get up to the 50kbpd production. One has to admire their perseverance for the goal. That's one thing Connacher has always kept the eye on is the 50kbpd in 2015. And IMO that also answers the question "why spend money on drilling" -- like it or not -- and Jurek's remark about adding debt on top of debt ... one has to have the capital to fund the project while servicing debt at the same time.

Anyone have better ideas?

Please login to post a reply
bbqdays
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links