Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to M14W49's message

Martin,

I would suggest to you that using SAGD process you can not extract any barrel of oil from the oil reserves rated as possible or probable. Guessing or counting on probabilities will not do it.

You have to have proven (1p) reservoir (POD) with the exact location to drill the wells. If you miss by few meters you are out of luck.

Who would spend $400 millions to construct the SAGD plant just looking at the probabilities. Mining process does not require such a exact location of oilsand reservoir. Are we in financial position to look for something which is probable? This was my point. No more no less.

We should focus on the bitumen production. If the market see the bitumen volume and cash flow the SP will increase and you can do the financing at the higher prices and get more funds. Read the spiderman post ...you may get the idea.

As of being negative... one could argue that my suggestions or analysis were to optimists since most of my estimates were on the plus side in comparison to actual company reports.

Several times I brought to this board attention CLL problems which turn out to be correct and if taken seriously would save you money and frustration.

Instead most of this, posters including yourself classified my posts as a manipulations. The reality (you call it negativity) will come to the day light one way or another. I think market has spoken and the CLL SP is were it is.

Let me ask you a question? Is your $20 CLL price target ($10 billion dollars market capitalization) realistic or this is just pumping out of the blue?

Please login to post a reply
jurek
City
BC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/27/2007
Social Links