UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
Stuff
almost 12 years ago
Re: Stuff
almost 12 years ago
Re: Stuff
almost 12 years ago
in response to grandejohnson's message

GJ; I believe that you hit the nail squarely on the head this past Sunday when you posted " If the mill is not running at 100% by now I will guess it never will. Im a millwright and if they can't fix the mill by now its dead money".

I too have a professional career of troublehooting process and machinery and the UC situation is beyond critical. Even if we generously accept all of the failures to launch prior to 2012, we cannot overlook that this business plan cannot be executed even given unlimited cash and work ethic.

Sad

I agree with your synopsis of 12/02 also. Specifically:

"Payout the remaing funds of the company through one time dividend and call it quits.No one should be getting paid at this company until the mill is running and that includes Jim and Gary".

Ten strikes and your out ... This cat is dead.

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2007
Social Links